Examples of relevant Portfolio Discovery Assessment questions:
- Do you want insight into whether your portfolio is suitable for a sizing game (strongest items L / XL packaging and delisted bottom?)
- Do you want to gain insight into whether you should make your portfolio more retail-specific?
Do a Portfolio Discovery Assessment where facts support the story.
Our investigations always take place in-store. This way we gain insight into solely consumer behaviour instead of opinions. With this form of research, we test the hypotheses by means of actual in-store interviews at relevant supermarkets and, depending on the objective of the research, we test consumer behaviour. Our research experts then analyse the data and on based on this we validate the hypotheses set. A portfolio assessment takes an average of 3-4 weeks, from kick-off of the project to the final presentation where the results are presented.
What are the benefits?
The results of the research provide clear, representative results with sufficient factual substantiation for important commercial decision-making to determine whether the portfolio scenario has potential.
Assessment can be combined with:
- Portfolio Validation Assessment - business case scenario current versus alternative portfolio
- Category Discovery Assessment - shopper study
- Assessment also possible (simultaneously) in other EU countries
We have a lot of experience in solving portfolio vision issues. Want to know more? Click on the case below, or contact us!