Examples of relevant Category Discovery Assessment questions:
- Do you want to know to what extent your buyers deviate from the category?
- Do you want to create a new consumer decision tree with 100% guaranteed shoppers in your target audience?
- Do you want to test parts of your vision category with shoppers / consumers?
Do a Category Discovery Assessment where facts support the story.
Our investigations always take place in-store. This way we gain insight into solely consumer behaviour instead of opinions. With this form of research, we test the hypotheses by means of actual in-store interviews at relevant supermarkets and, depending on the objective of the research, we test consumer behaviour. Our research experts then analyse the data and on based on this we validate the hypotheses set. A category assessment takes an average of 3-4 weeks, from kick-off of the project to the final presentation where the results are presented.
What are the benefits?
The results of the research provide clear representative results with sufficient factual support for important commercial decision-making.
Assessment can be combined with:
- Category Validation Assessment - Category / shopper research substantiation for a business case.
- Concept Discovery Assessment - Concept deep dive if consumer understands the concept.
- Assessment also possible (simultaneously) in other EU countries.
We have a lot of experience in solving category vision issues. Want to know more? Click on the case below, or contact us!